The McClelland School is seeking qualified candidates to add to our substitute list.
- Maintains classroom routines
- Assumes the responsibilities of the classroom teacher for regular classroom teacher using teacher’s lesson plans and school curriculum
- Oversees student behavior during in-class time and other activities
- Maintains appropriate records
- Communicates with the regular teacher and school administration
- Follows school policies and procedures
This description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and experience in classroom management. Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.